- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp soft coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4-5 large ripe peaches
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, shredded coconut, salt, cinnamon, coconut oil and maple syrup to a medium-sized bowl.
- Blend mixture using a pastry cutter until all ingredients have blended together and looks like course sand.
- Reserve 1/4 cup on the mixture.
- Pour the remaining mixture into a 10″ tart pan (with a removable bottom) and press onto the bottom and as far up the sides as you can get.
- Bake crust for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- While crust is baking, wash and slice peaches into 1/2″ slices.
- When crust is finished, let cool for about 10 minutes.
- When crust has cooled, arrange peach slices however you’d like on top of the crust.
- Sprinkle reserved crust mixture on top of the tart.
- Place back into oven and bake for 30 minutes or until crumble is golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool before slicing.
- Serve with coconut whip or ice cream.
- Your crumble is going to look a lot darker than mine does in the pictures. It will look just like your crust when it’s done baking.
- This tart is best served the same day it’s made. So eat up
- Calorie count is based on the tart being divided into 10 slices.