Recipe from sammibrondo.com
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a loaf pan or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash ripe bananas. Mix in oats, peanut butter and vanilla until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips (optional: reserve some chocolate chips to add to the top of the mixture).
- Pour mixture into loaf pan, using a spoon to smooth out on top. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool and cut into 8 pieces. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.