Recipe from: plantstrong.com
- 1 Plant-Strong 100% Whole Grain Stone Baked Pizza Crust
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 large apples – sliced thin
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1 lemon – zested
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spoon applesauce onto crust.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Layer apple slices in a circular pattern.
- Sprinkle with more cinnamon. (maybe some nutmeg?)
- Add walnuts.
- Zest the lemon over the entire pizza.
- Optional add-ons: dried cranberries, sliced Medjool dates, raisins, a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the apples are tender and enjoy!
- Serve for breakfast, brunch or dessert.