Recipe from: https://gratefulgrazer.com
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 325ºF and line baking sheet with parchment.
- Mix chia seeds and water together and set aside to thicken.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Stir in chia water mixture and mix until dough forms, using hands as needed.
- Press dough into baking sheet and roll out to about ¼” thick. Place on center rack of oven and bake about 30 minutes. Remove baking sheet from the oven, carefully flip the dough, and then cut into squares or desired cracker shape. Spread and place the baking sheet back into the oven and bake for an additional 30 minutes or until browned and crispy.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before eating. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.