- 1 cup rolled oats
- 12 dates
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup grain-sweetened chocolate chips
- 16 dried cherries
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the oats, dates, almonds, chocolate chips, cherries, vanilla, and salt in a food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped and the mixture starts to bind. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water if needed, to help bind.
- For each bliss ball, scoop 1 tablespoon of the mixture, gently roll it into a ball, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Be careful not to compact the balls.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to let cool.