This simple soup can be enjoyed warm or chilled.
- Wash and cut the broccoli into florets. Slice the stems (peel them if they are tough). Peel and pit the avocados and cut the flesh into medium-sized chunks.
- Bring the bone broth to a simmer in a saucepot over medium-high heat.
- Add the broccoli and cook for 7 to 8 minutes, until dark green and tender.
- Reduce the heat to low. Add the avocado to the pot. Cook for 3-4 more minutes, until the avocado has warmed.
- Puree with an immersion blender (or in a blender or food processor). Taste and add salt, if desired. Enjoy!
Variations: You can replace the broccoli with cauliflower, or any mix of fresh vegetable you like.