Recipe from www.avirtualve
1½ cups whole-wheat pastry flour
½ cup almond meal (you can easily grind up whole almonds in a food processor or blender until they are a flour type consistency)
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup plant-based milk
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1) Mix the vinegar with the plant-based milk and set aside for 5 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to 450°F.
3) Mix all dry ingredients together.
4) Add the soured milk, and mix until all ingredients are moistened; avoid over-stirring.
5) Drop large spoonfuls onto a nonstick baking sheet or one lined with parchment paper.
6) Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned.
The recipe above is at is in The Mindful Vegan book. I personally recommend adding a little extra salt, bringing the total amount to 1 teaspoon. I also found that they were much lighter and fluffier if you add ¼ teaspoon baking soda in addition to the baking powder already included.
I found an ice cream scoop perfect for spooning the mixture onto the baking tray.