Homemade Sweet Potato Chips by Haylie Pomroy
This is an easy recipe for homemade baked sweet potato chips, a healthier option to traditional fried potato chips. Recipe provided by Haylie Pomproy.
- 4 sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (use 2 baking sheets if all of the potatoes won’t fit on one).
- Place the sweet potato slices on the parchment. Brush them with coconut oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, flip the sweet potatoes, and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes or until the edges are brown and have curled up a bit.
Let the chips cool before serving.