Picture credit: Simple Vegan Blog
This recipe is the perfect side dish! Also great with brown rice and some soy sauce or tamari.
Author: Simple Vegan Blog
Recipe type: Side Dish
Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free
- 1⅔ cup chopped red bell peppers (250 g)
- 2 cups chopped carrots (250 g)
- 1⅓ cup chopped yellow bell peppers (200 g)
- 1⅔ cup chopped zucchini (250 g)
- 1 cup broccoli florets (100 g)
- 1 cup chopped red onions (200 g)
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- Preheat the oven to 390 ºF or 200 ºC.
- Place the chopped vegetables onto a baking sheet, add the thyme and balsamic vinegar to taste.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.