Recipe from https://www.eatyourselfskinny.com/
- 4 cups sweet potatoes (1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients, except for the green onions, in a 9×13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray and bake, covered with tin foil, for 45 minutes.
- Remove tin foil and continue baking for an additional 15 to 20 minutes until liquid is mostly absorbed and the potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and let the casserole sit for 5 minutes so that any remaining liquid can be fully absorbed and sprinkle with green onions. Serve and enjoy!
- NOTE: If it looks like there is still some liquid in the casserole after baking for an hour, it’s okay! I was initially worried when I pulled out the casserole that it still seemed a bit “liquidy,” but that instantly went away and absorbed perfectly after sitting out for a few minutes right before serving!