It’s Thanksgiving Week! I have compiled a HUGE list of delicious Thanksgiving recipes that are vegan, whole-food plant based, and low fat but still full of flavor and comfort so you can enjoy this Holiday season with friends and family GUILT-FREE! Enjoy!
- These wild mushroom crustades from What Would Cathy Eat can be made fat free by sauteeing the mushrooms in veggie broth instead of oil.
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip made vegan and low fat by the
- Make this Fig and Olive Tapenade by The Tomato Tart oil-free by substituting the oil for 1/4 cup walnuts.
- Butternut Squash Hummus by Minimalist Baker
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Pinwheels by Minimalist Baker
- Crudites al la Mexicaine by Food and Wine
- Curried Spaghetti Squash and Chickpea Toasts by Food and Wine
Soups and Salad
- Ginger Turmeric Butternut Squash Soup by Bowl of Delicious can be made vegan by substituting vegetable broth for the chicken broth.
- Sweet Potato Soup with Kale and Crunchy Pine Nuts by One Green Planet
- Moroccan Roasted Acorn Squash Soup by Food Faith Fitness
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, and Ginger Soup by One Green Planet
- Vegan Broccoli and Cheese Soup by Oh She Glows can be made fat free by omitting the oil.
- Vegan Autumn Harvest Salad by The Full Helping can be made oil free by omitting oil and adding cashews to the dressing.
- This Seasonal Sweet Fall Salad by One Green Planet, roast the squash without oil and make the dressing with cashews instead of oil.
- Kale and White Bean Salad with Tahini Dressing by Minimalist Baker, just omit the oil!
- This simple Spinach, Pear, and Pomegranate Salad by Williams Sonoma, just omit the blue cheese and oil
- This spinach pomegranate salad by Allrecipes can be made vegan and oil free by omitting the feta and using an oil free balsamic dressing.
- Best Damn Vegan Biscuits by Minimalist Baker
- Mixed Mushroom Ragout by Food and Wine
- Vegan Cornbread by the Healthy Family and Home can be made fat free by using butternut squash puree instead of coconut oil.
- Crowd Pleasing Vegan Thanksgiving Stuffing by Food52 can be made oil free by omitting the oil.
- Seitan Stuffed with walnuts, dried cranberries, and mushrooms by Fat Free Vegan
- Glazed Walnut Apple Loaf by Oh She Glows
- One Hour Vegan Shephards Pie by Minimalist Baker